coilover (plural coilovers) ( automotive ) An automobile suspension device consisting of a shock absorber with a coil spring encircling itdifficult to come back from them.
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
4th Gen. 1994-2004 for Ford Mustang
2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front:8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Adjustable damper:24 ways adjustable damper
Adjustable camber plate:Yes
Attention:As it is high performance coil over, few modification might be required for some vehicles
2 Piece Front + 2 Pieces Rear Coilover Suspension